ApiHawk is seeking a senior level software engineer to join a team which is responsible for the design and development of high-traffic API services. In this position the person will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to develop applications in PHP, SQL, Zend, etc. The position is geared towards a creative, logical, and self-driven person who can provide a technical vision and is comfortable working without a safety net. High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility are key attributes of this position.
- Design and develop dynamic, high-traffic API services
- Create SQL scripts to perform complex queries
- Generate application flow charts and technical documentation
- Keep abreast with the latest technologies and apply them
Experience / Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in Object Oriented programming in PHP 5+
- 3+ years experience with MySQL 5+
- Must have expertise in coding MVC design patterns
- Must be comfortable working with source control and unit testing
- Experience with Zend Framework 2 a big plus
- Experience with API architecting is a big plus
- Fluent in SQL/MySQL
- Expertise with apache configuration, load balancing and caching technologies
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Must be a team player
- Must be highly motivated, creative and thorough
Why join us?
- Grow as professional by working with clients in emerging and economies all around the world.
- Spend your day with a team of young people with vast experience in programming.
- Be yourself in friendly and informal environment, where the employees play table tennis, video games or just hang out together.
- Multicultural experience by working for worldwide clients.
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on demonstrated merit
- Facilities to relax and steam off - table tennis, video game room, library
- Work together with the executive team and be part of flat-structured company
- Opportunity to grow as professional and leader by taking own decisions and executing complex tasks and assignments
- Fun and informal environment where being yourself is highly appreciated.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.