- Design and develop dynamic, high-traffic API services
- Create SQL scripts to perform complex queries using MySQL
- Generate application flow charts and technical documentation
- Keep close eye on the latest technologies and apply them
Experience / Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in Object Oriented programming in PHP 5+
- 1+ years experience with MySQL 5+
- Must have expertise in coding MVC design patterns
- Experience with Zend Framework 2 is a big plus
- Experience with API architecting is a big plus
- Expertise with Apache configuration, load balancing and caching technologies
- Must be a team player
You will also have the chance to work with:
- PHP7, HHVM, Hack
- Gearman, RabitMQ
- Zend Framework 2/3
- Linux Servers, Docker, Kubernates, Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible
- HAL, HATEOS, REST, API
Why join us?
- Grow as professional by working with clients in emerging and economies all around the world.
- Spend your day with a team of young people with vast experience in programming.
- Be yourself in friendly and informal environment, where the employees play table tennis, video games or just hang out together.
- Multicultural experience by working for worldwide clients.
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on demonstrated merit
- Facilities to relax and steam off - table tennis, video game room, library
- Work together with the executive team and be part of flat-structured company
- Opportunity to grow as professional and leader by taking own decisions and executing complex tasks and assignments
- Fun and informal environment where being yourself is highly appreciated.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Your application will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.