ApiHawk is looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is a plus
Why join us?
- Grow as professional by working with clients in emerging and economies all around the world.
- Spend your day with a team of young people with vast experience in programming.
- Be yourself in friendly and informal environment, where the employees play table tennis, video games or just hang out together.
- Multicultural experience by working for worldwide clients.
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on demonstrated merit
- Facilities to relax and steam off - table tennis, video game room, library
- Work together with the executive team and be part of flat-structured company
- Opportunity to grow as professional and leader by taking own decisions and executing complex tasks and assignments
- Fun and informal environment where being yourself is highly appreciated.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Your application will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.