How to add a new Language?
Table of contents
Please note, that adding additional languages to the system may require changes to the code.
To add a new language to the Billia Management Panel:
- Navigate to your Billia Management Panel > Management > Languages.
The list with already existing in the system languages appears. Click on the plus icon on the bottom right corner to add a new one.
A form to complete fields is displayed.
Complete them as follows:
Name - Type in the name of the language that you want to added.
- Local name - Type in the name of the language in its own language.
- Abbreviation - Type in the abbreviation of the language.
- Direction - Choose the direction of typing - left to right (LTR) or right to left (RTL).
- Status - Set the status of the language as enabled or disabled, i.e. whether it would be usable or not.
Default - Select to choose the language as a default for the system.
Finally, save the changes to save the progress.