How to add a new Country?
Table of contents
Please note, that adding additional countries to the system may require changes to the code.
To add a new country to the Billia Management Panel:
- Navigate to your Billia Management Panel > Management > Countries.
The list with already existing in the system countries appears. Click on the plus icon on the bottom right corner to add a new one.
A form to complete fields is displayed.
Complete them as follows:
Name - Type the country's name as an entry in the system.
- Human readable name - Type the country's name as it would be viewed publicly.
- ISO - Type the standardized two-letter abbreviation for the country as per the International Organization for Standardization.
- ISO 3 - Type the standardized three-letter abbreviation for the country as per the International Organization for Standardization.
- Number code - Type the country's respective code as per the ISO standard.
- Phone code - Type the phone code for the country, e.g. USA and Canada +1.
Status - Set the country's status to active or inactive, i.e. whether it would be usable or not.
Finally, save the changes to save the progress.