How can I set up a Crontab job?
Table of contents
In order to set up processes through cron schedule expressions:
- Navigate to your Billia Management Panel > Automation > Scheduler.
The list with already existing crontab jobs is displayed. Click on the plus icon on the bottom right corner to create a new one.
A form to complete is displayed.
Complete the fields as follows:
Scheduler name - Type the name for the scheduler process.
- TTL - Type the TTL in seconds, e.g. 2 minutes are 120 (seconds). Type only the number.
- JSON - If necessary, a JSON script can be set for additional criteria.
- Schedule - This field will automatically populate itself after clicking to calculate the time intervals and the time frame set for the scheduler.
- Type - Select one of the two types here: "Custom date" or "Day of the week". This sets the larger time frame criteria for the scheduler. If "Day of the week" is selected a new field appears below to select a specific day of the week.
- Calculate - Click to calculate the Scheduler cron expression. This will automatically calculate the values from the time frame fields.
Month/Date/Hour/Minute - Set the cron scheduler to run at certain monthly/daily/hourly/minutely intervals.
Finally choose whether you want that crontab job to be active or inactive by enabling or disabling the slider button on the top right corner.
After all settings have been completed, Save the changes.