ApiHawk Billia Software Service Level Agreement (SLA)
ApiHawk Technical Support can help you reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO), speed time to market (TTM), and get the most from your ApiHawk Billia.
A detailed explanation with definitions and support cases' service levels can be found below. These definitions are included as a signed appendix to the Maintenance Agreement when ApiHawk products are purchased.
ApiHawk provides 24/7 technical support for urgent and above-mentioned cases.
Response Times SLA
- Show-stopper/Blocker = business stopped – 1-hour response
- Critical = someone can't work – 3 to 4-hours response
- Major = customer inconvenienced – 8 hours to 1-day response
- Normal = employee annoyance – 2 days to 1-week response
- Minor = nice to have – 1 to 2-week response
- Trivial = no response, but perhaps a friendly thank you email
- Help with installation;
- Help troubleshooting problems with ApiHawk Billia;
- Help identifying workarounds.
Support Does not include:
- Product/Service training;
- Helping customers who do not have a valid license agreement or active support subscription;
- Support related to non-ApiHawk software;
- Beta or Development releases;
- Support in any language other than English.
Terms of Support
Overview: A problem that renders Licensee’s systems completely inoperative, resulting in data loss, a significant security breach, or simply: business is not working. No available workaround.
Procedures: Initial assignment and immediate response which includes a status report is sent to the Customer no later than one (1) hour. Immediate commencement on finding a resolution; workaround is delivered as soon as reasonably available.
Overview: A problem that critically impairs systems or results in a minor security breach; workarounds exist but are either difficult to implement or do not prevent the problem.
Procedures: Initial assignment and response is within three (3) to four (4) hours. Workaround is delivered as soon as reasonably available.
Overview: A problem that impacts end customer behavior and convenience and/or customer can not operate with the software.
Procedures: Initial assignment of recourses is within eight (8) hours including a status report for the Customer within twenty-four (24) hours. Fixes are delivered with the next Update after resolution.
Overview: The Licensed Software contains a non-critical, limited fault. Customer or End Users are able to function and there is a workaround available.
Procedures: Initial assignment of recourses is within 2 days up to 1 week. Fixes are delivered with the next update after resolution.
Overview: Nice to have features and/or suggestions.
Procedures: Initial assignment of recourses is within 1 to 2 weeks. Fixes are delivered with the next update after resolution. Resolution is subject to the terms of a separate agreement.
Bug fix Policy:
Fixes are not backported to previous versions due to risk, complexity or because the fix requires changes to an API, code used by third party add-ons, or infrastructure that we would usually reserve for a platform release.